Thread: Travis Moen.
View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 06:49 PM
bud12

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLennon View Post
Scoring isn't his game! Come on man, you can't base your arguments off things that aren't part of his core playing style! You have to think about what he is before you post. He is a fourth liner, and he was a damn fine one last season.

In the playoffs, he killed penalties like a monster, was a hitting machine, was chippy and won his battles. The perfect fourth liner in the playoffs. I just hope he can match that this season. I feel like some people don't have a memory that goes back further than a couple of months.

He is a fourth liner, he isn't being paid to score goals. He is second on the team in hits. He has obviously proven that he can fight. I love how you list a bunch of things that either don't apply to him or are just flat out wrong and you ignore what he has been so good at the past few seasons, except maybe this season, which are the things I mentioned in the post you responded to.

Again, I feel like people want to find excuses to whine and complain, and don't even watch the players they whine about. So frustrating.

wow man, are you real? And show me one of is hit this year....the guy suck and bring nothing that we need. And Armstrong is not the 2nd in hits. don't know why ECWHSWI said that. Prust, Moen, Eller, Halpern, White, Gallagher, Gionta are all ahead of him.......

Last edited by bud12: 04-23-2013 at 07:30 PM.
bud12 is offline   Reply With Quote