View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 09:22 PM
silverfish
the basement

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
Exactly. In the last two years we have went from having the ability to appropriately criticize Hank to not being able to criticize him unless we are a hater. I assume it's the influx of new posters, but whatever. It's now obnoxious. Hank had a **** ****ing poor game. Awful for his standards. The team did what it should have had to to win and Hank let them down.

On the other end, Markstrom straight up played like an elite goalie. I wonder if this is the time he begins to step out and do something or if it's another one-off.
How do you expect him to stop a shot that gets deflected with 4 people screening him? I don't understand your logic here Jonathan. I'll give you the second goal, I'm sure Hank wants that back (even though it was another deflection and he was screened), but that first goal was not being stopped.

He let in two ****ing goals tonight, and the Rangers couldn't score three against the worst team in the NHL. There's your problem, not the goalie who lets in two because his defense can't get out of the ****ing way.

silverfish is online now   Reply With Quote