Old
04-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind Jam Grind View Post
Fine. Markstrom is a god and will win 5 Vezina's. Better?

I complain every single game? Sorry for not being all rosy and happy about this team.

Florida is the worst team in the league, and missing half its roster. We beat them up 6-1 a week ago. Their last game was a 3-0 loss to the Bruins, who were coming of a 4 game losing streak. Yeah, great team.
Yeah. You complain every game and you bring the discussion down. You and a small group of other people. Someone has to say it because no one points out who it is and we just get a garbage GDT every freaking game.

Give some damn credit to the other team sometimes. The funny thing is, the only player on the other team that needs credit is Markstrom. We BADLY outplayed them the entire game. Badly. He played out of his mind and had a hell of a game against us.

Don't sit here and rant and rave like this team played terribly. That's just not true. If the shot totals and dominating play were the other way around and we lost 3-2? Yeah. Then you can complain that we played a terrible game. But this team came out, outplayed the Panthers, and lost because the other goalie made the saves he had to while our goalie played like he was on Ambien.

Bird Law is online now   Reply With Quote