Old
04-23-2013, 09:29 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRanger View Post
Hank has played games this year where he's played well, and he's been outplayed. That doesn't mean he was bad. The Rangers have run into goalies that have played out of their freakin' minds.

Had the Rangers gotten a few bounces tonight, they win this game EASILY.

It happens, where pucks just get under a stick, deflect strangely, bounce off a skate, etc. Tonight was just plain BAD LUCK. Don't even think Markstrom played all that great. Just bad luck, which can happen against a team that's getting seriously outplayed, but gets a break here or there.
I never said he's bad every time he's outplayed. He was bad tonight because he had no work and couldn't make the saves he was required to.

Just my opinion, but we win that game with Biron in net. Hank was absolutely asleep.

Bird Law is online now   Reply With Quote