View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 10:58 PM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedved View Post
maybe some didn't, but most times I gave cole the benefit of the doubt. I also didn't like the ryder trade, and continued to say how much ice cole was opening up for his line mates.

yes, this year, he helped make the team better. last year, this wasn't a team ready to play, they just sucked and had 1 line and 30 injuries.

they looked more dominate with him here before the trade, and it allowed pleks to be the 2nd line. it was a huge difference.

that said, it is what it is. I've just been following dallas the last 10 games or so, and he makes a huge difference out there. he does things nobody on our team does.
For the last 10 games, yes. Go back a few weeks and Dallas fans were questioning if he wants to retire, like we were before that.

Right now we miss a player like Cole, and if we can get another guy who crashes the net and also has a bit of skill like Cole does, perfect. But it's easy to say we miss a top 6 forward when our entire top 6 is slumping at once. If Pacioretty and Desharnais need Cole to produce, it's time those two are split up.