View Single Post
Old
04-23-2013, 11:53 PM
Harley

vCash: 500
Just read an interesting article by the Hockey News stating that this draft isn't that special after all. Kind of surprised me. I've been hearing for so long it being deep well into the second round I've started believing it. According to the article most scouts are saying pretty good top end talent to the 7-8-9 spots (which looks like we are going to land in the sweet spot) but that after that it isn't that special or that deep.

And like Cerebral said in a post just a few up I think we are going to land another top end talent. Im in the Barkov/Monahan camp but any of those top 8 look like they could find their way onto our roster in short order and could be very good players. And that article in the Hockey News makes me feel a little less gun shy if Mac T wants to include either or both of our second rounders in deals to help us in any draft day deals. That first round pick I hope doesn't get moved unless its for top flight talent. Put it this way, if I had a choice between Barkov or trading him for Yandle I'd be keeping Barkov.