View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 01:30 AM
Cloned
Dial M for Michelle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahabsfanfromtoronto View Post
so the 2nd best feeling in this game (after a GM Connected playoffs game 7 going into OT of course) is facing someone using the Pens online (post deadline) and having them quit out because you're owning them.
Here is the order of satisfaction I get from beating various types of people:

1. People who do things to annoy you the whole game - i.e. teabagging, showing every replay, dragging the puck. Luckily these people are usually quite easy to beat. Once you show you know how to forecheck and pressure him, he usually gets flustered and the game ends up being a battle of actual skill instead of playing keep away from the CPU.

2. People who aren't confident enough in their own skills that they have to pick one of the powerhouse teams in the game (Canucks, Kings, Hawks, Pens). I don't mind if that's their "favourite team," but if I see them debating who to pick and they pick one of those teams I try extra hard to beat them.

3. People who try to dangle the whole game and go for only one type of goal. I do respect good RS skills so I don't mind this too much but it's still rewarding when you beat them.

Sig AND X-mas avatar courtesy of The Nemesis

"Pull yourself together!" - Solid Snake to Otacon, multiple times in the series
Cloned is offline   Reply With Quote