View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 02:38 AM
ck20

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnyrocket View Post
Haha! You guys are just as bi-polar as we are

You beat the Panthers, or blew them out I should say, a few days ago. I think, unfortunately , you guys caught fire at the right time. I seriously doubted I would see the Rangers in the dance a few weeks ago. Then again I didn't think we would go 3-13-3 either.

I would be worried about the Pens though.
It's not really a matter of being bi-polar (although we really can be sometimes). Historically, the Rangers are awful against..well, everyone. 9 out of 10 wins are described as "somehow finding a way" and "grinding it out, hoping for that lucky bounce."

If there is a rookie forward/defenseman/goaltender playing in their first NHL game or have less than a dozen NHL games experience, they are almost 100% guaranteed to have a monster game against us. Goaltender is almost assured a shutout. Skaters almost assured a goal; at the very least a point.

In important games, our biggest players play almost as if they refused to play that night and proceed to just sort of be there physically, but not mentally.

The Rangers playoff hopes possibly coming down to the last game of the season is also nothing new, so chances are you guys will get your revenge come Saturday.