View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 06:21 AM
glenngineer

vCash: 500
So I can't root for my team to suck for the last week of the season in hopes that we get a top 3 pick to ensure the viability of my team being good for the next 15 years? Yeah, I'm a bad fan. .

Honestly, it was the most fun I've had at a game this year. We were cheering for everything. We enjoyed Calgary's goals, our goals, the hits, the chance for Clune and McGrattan to go, the military salutes, the fact that we didn't win Jack last night even though our usher promised and basically giving the guys a salute at the end of the game for all their work this season. Even though it didn't pan out like we hoped, I was proud the team came to play last night, even if it's dashing our hopes for Mackinnon. Some of the kids looked like they want jobs next year. Then again, looking good against a team that is worse than us isn't saying much but the effort was there and that's all I've ever wanted.

On to the road games and hoping we can suck enough to get Columbus in to the playoffs. Yeah, I said it. Can't help but have a soft spot for our red headed step child little brother franchise.

On one last note, I was thrilled to see Weber standing up for his teammates last night when some little scuffles broke out. That's what I want to see from him. It's funny, but when the team is playing hard, guys stick up for one another.