View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 07:30 AM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonphoenix View Post
I would prefer to play the leafs or the senators. At this point I would give the next team on my list a 60/70% chance to beat us.

Momentum is such a fickle thing. At the moment watching them play and lose to bad teams, especially last week when there will never be a bigger home game (I somewhat feel they should apologize) they obviously have 0 momentum.

Maybe they spitter the rest of the way this regular season and then turn it on, maybe. I just don't feel incredibly secure about them.

If they play the Senators/Leafs I feel the most comfortable about their chances.
Love to play the Leafs, a team who likes the physical game but the problem for the Leafs is this, how much TOI would Carlyle give guys like Orr/Maclaren, even Fraser on the back end?? It`s a double edged sword, yes they are guys who are more than receptive to physical play, their issue is they can`t "play" the game and come playoff time, as we have all seen in the past, lines that can`t actually play the game and have an impact outside of just a pure physical nature, don`t play.

Then what??? Suddenly the Leafs have 2 forward lines in which the B`s could wear down physically and Carlyle`s hands are tied, give his pilons ice time to keep the opponents honest?? Don`t think so. Love for this team to play the Leafs, not so much the Sens as I think they just won`t play as engaged, they`ll try and lull ya to sleep

Kadri had a nice season, he ain`t seen nuthin like NHL playoff hockey, the kid is going to get hammered out there IMO