Old
04-24-2013, 07:44 AM
WeThreeKings
Sept 19th

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
What I think is absolutely hilarious is that on the very day that they finally convince me that they're the real deal, they turn into crap.... just makes me laugh.

Whatever happens, this year was a big step forward. So maybe we're not as good a team as we seemed to be for most of the year but we're not as bad as we've been playing lately.

Big steps forward for Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Eller, Subban... just great development years and something to build on. I'm not worried about Price or Max. They'll turn it around, if not this year then next.

Even if we're four and out, it hasn't been a wasted year.
I've been saying this ALL season. Which is why I was really really impressed with Bergevin not getting lured in and dishing off draft picks. It's a half season, teams took a long time to get going and now that every one is hitting their stride, the Habs are showing that they just aren't there yet. Especially on the back-end and there's a few holes/roles to fill on the offensive side of things.

Hell, the Leafs are making the play-offs. Because every one knows the Leafs are only a good team for half a season.

WeThreeKings is online now   Reply With Quote