View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 08:01 AM
HANDZ 57
Trap = 4 letter word

vCash: 518
I went to bed last night with about 10 minutes left in the SJ/DAL game and woke up to find out that SJ came back and won in regulation. They were down 2-1 at that point. With about 5 minutes left they scored 2 goals, 30 seconds apart to win 3-2.

That makes things very interesting. LA and SJ are currently tied in points (LA has the tiebreaker) with 2 games remaining, and the very last game of the season is SJ at LA. That game could decide who gets home ice, and SJ is a much better team at home (17-2-5).

Also, I was hoping Detroit would lose out and CBUS would squeak in, but now I think I'm going to have to pull for the wings to beat LA tonight. If LA loses out, the blues could squeak into a 4-5 matchup against the sharks and possibly grab home ice. Although, like I mentioned, the sharks are really good at home, so it's a "be careful what you wish for" situation...

Edit: San Jose has to fly into Phoenix to play tonight as well, so we will have a better understanding of how things could play out, after tonight.