04-24-2013, 08:54 AM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OcAirlines View Post
Fienhage was exactly the guy I was thinking about as well as a comparison . I just hope that they'll have a little more success than him...
Maybe. Of the two, I think Austin could turn himself into a bit of a useful enforcer if he's willing to throw the mitts more. He didn't once so far this season from what I have found. He can skate, he's got size. They don't really have anyone in the pipe who can chuck knuckles and while that is possibly dying out in the sport, there is still a spot for it.

Lepkowski may get a little bit of a look since they are still enamored of locals. That they own the Amerks could allow them to skirt the NHL-level contract totals and keep them around for some longer-term development if they so choose.

-------------------------

Changing gears for a moment, do our Finnish contributors have a handle on if the Finn WC team is holding a spot for Armia or if they've basically settled on their forward corps? I'm curious if he'll be available after the league finals and if Buffalo would be willing to bring him over, even if it is just to get used to Rochester regionally if not willingly putting him on the ice.