View Single Post
04-24-2013, 09:24 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by bib View Post
I've held my tongue long enough.

Bergevin is a clown. A wannabe businessman. Akin to a child watching The Apprentice (NBC) and then thinking they know what it takes to do business. He likes to dress up in his fancy clothes, likes to talk the talk, likes to rate himself as a 2 out of 10 when really in his mind he's thinking he is 10 out of 10, but he says he's 2 out of 10 in order to appear humble, when really, he's anything but. Montreal will never win anything under him. Gainey was better. You heard it here first. And, as most of you know, my batting average is very good.

Price is a decent 1B goalie getting 1A time. He's inconsistent at best, and will never win a playoff championship.

I know a lot of you will hate me for ruining your dreams, however, this is the truth.

I never promised it would be pretty, but the red pill is better than the blue.

Ignorance is never bliss.

F*C* JJ Daigneault
Disagree. He knows what he's doing, and it's usually not just him randomly making calls - he has a huge staff who know what they're doing. These much-maligned deals only look bad in the moment. Before this slump, when we were 1st, everyone was celebrating what a great GM he is. Only thing that's changed is the effort and focus from this team + an unlucky injury. He's building for the future so be glad we didn't give anything away. He's got capspace coming his way and is going to use it wisely.

People need to get off JJD, he's really not the problem. You couldn't teach hockey that bad!

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote