Thread: J.J. Daigneault
View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 10:03 AM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bib View Post
I'll eat crow when I'm wrong. I admit when I'm wrong. Most people around here don't like to do that.

Honestly, people around here like to pick on me for sticking out, but like I said, at least I have the balls to put my neck on the line.

And to be quite frank, a lot of what I was saying at the beginning of the year is now status quo around here, even though when I said it , it was unpopular.

Seriously, the amount of **** I get around here is ridiculous.
Just to address this balls issue, sticking by my opinion that we're still a very good team that is just playing very badly is open to rife ridicule and I'm hardly the only one who thinks so. In fact, right now, it's quite unpopular to say that managerially we've made the right moves, but it's what I think, despite the fact that this team looks tired and incapable of playing to their potential. I'm worried as hell about whether we'll be able to pull it together, but I'm happy with the moves MB made and I still think we can right the ship if they just start clicking/IF they got some rest, which I doubt they will between now and the playoffs.

Just wondering if you think JJD was doing a good job when we were amongst the league's best, particularly with our D having an outstanding year offensively.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote