Thread: Fire Krueger
View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 11:05 AM
timekeep

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Not a strong statement either. The Northeast is 14pts better than the SE in a shortened season featuring clustered grouping of teams tight around the pts mean. Other than a couple outliers not much to seperate teams in pts overall. But the SE is significantly worse than any other Division. We also have the Jets, who haven't beat a playoff bound team since March 19 feasting and almost making the playoffs due to beating up on 3 pathetic divisional rivals.

Theres about 3 solid teams in the East Pitts, Boston, Wash. Of those the Capitals knew enough about how easy it was going to be by basically taking the first third of the season off. All they really ever had to do was be better than the Jets and knew it. This being a team thats really only played 30 games and are well rested. Because its not necessary to extend yourself making the playoffs in the East.

Nobody can convince me that Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, NYI, NYR are solid teams or a threat to do anything in either division.

All of Anaheim, Chicago, Vancouver, LA, SJ are very solid teams in the West and with other playoff range teams that are just better clubs than in the East.
Do you think that the Oilers would be in the playoffs if they were in the East? I don't think so, maybe a bit higher. I wish we could see if they could be the Jets. The Canucks have zero depth and the Sharks are underachieving again this year. The Caps are playing like they should be and the Rangers are reminding me of the Kings last year. Can see them doing allot of damage if they can avoid the Pens and Crosby in the first round.

I also said that the Southeast was similar to the Northwest division. Three in each division are bottom feeders.

timekeep is offline   Reply With Quote