Thread: Fire Krueger
View Single Post
04-24-2013, 12:11 PM
Now 11.5% more Zen
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by timekeep View Post
Do you think that the Oilers would be in the playoffs if they were in the East? I don't think so, maybe a bit higher. I wish we could see if they could be the Jets. The Canucks have zero depth and the Sharks are underachieving again this year. The Caps are playing like they should be and the Rangers are reminding me of the Kings last year. Can see them doing allot of damage if they can avoid the Pens and Crosby in the first round.

I also said that the Southeast was similar to the Northwest division. Three in each division are bottom feeders.
Subtract the losing streak which was induced by the Oilers being out of it in a very strong WC and we're better than the Winnipeg Jets.

The Rangers are the biggest house of cards club going. A joke that they finished first last season and I could see them exiting. To a very normal Devils club at that.

Either of the Sharks or Nucks would go deep in the East this year. At least this year The Pens, Caps, Bruins have finally risen to the top. No pretenders. But I don't see the bottom 5 East playoff teams having much of a chance at anything. In the west all the playoff teams except Columbus are legitimate threats.

Replacement is online now   Reply With Quote