04-24-2013, 11:41 AM
Raccoon Jesus
Offense Like Girardi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeshamrock View Post
From an article in puck daddy:

Michael Russo of the Star Tribune didn’t mince words:

Brown, who amazingly has never been suspended, does this time and time again and somehow gets away with it. I was told today by a league source that he came “very close” to getting suspended for what I thought was a very dirty elbow on Dallas’ Antoine Roussel two nights ago.

If that hit on Roussel is fresh in Shanny mind, coupled with the injury (probable concussion from premiliarty reports) that doesn't bode well for Brown.

I can't believe that there's a 27 page thread alrady on the main boards about this hit.
Like I said elsewhere, Russo is insufferable when it comes to the Kings, and I have no clue why because he's a treat to read the rest of the time. Part of it is likely homer glasses, but if you go read any of his tweets from games vs. LA, he loses his mind.

I wouldn't be shocked if Brownie got a game or two, but it would be annoying when Richards can get clobbered in the head and Malkin can elbow Simmonds and they don't even get blinked at:

I still don't think Brown had any intention of that and I bet he was shocked as anyone to find Pominville's head down near the shelf on the boards but it was still possible to consider that reckless.

Minus that hit, though, I think Brown is turning back into that bull-in-a-china shop mode