View Single Post
Old
09-10-2006, 10:09 AM
Cocomero*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil View Post
yeah sure, every country wants its people to die and landmarks destroyed... je/rk

I remmember when it happened I was in class in secondary 3 and then the student teacher came in late but she heard the news on radio and she told us about the attacks... for the rest of the day we did nothing much more than talk about it and listen to the radio... the same guy stayed on air all days long until the 3pm guy came in...

then i dreamt of crashing planes for a few nights
Going into Iraq and leveling some area's, then not even helping with the relief missions....that shows that the americans(bush) are asking for it. I believe the muslims extremist are enjoying the fact that we always live in fear this day and age, like travelling in planes, or even the subway. It's been 5 years since the americans made the stupid threat level meter and i believe that meter is the most worthless piece of **** ever. At the time of the planned plane bombings last month, the meter was at 'medium'. But the thing id say that pisses me off the most is how bush has been using the deaths as propaganda for the war on terror, in every speech addressing the war he always mentions 9/11.