View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 01:06 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by markzab View Post
I don't post much anymore, but still read, and was waiting for someone to mention this...

Is there any way to split the genes of our goalie coach as well as CBJ's so we could create a hybrid clone coach?

All jokes aside, I think the tandem of both coaches are the reason for Bob's success. I do remember someone mentioning that about Bob before. Reese did a good initial job with a kid who never really had a goalie coach...and now it seems with the addition of CBJ's goalie coach BOB has rounded out his game and plugged some holes.

I'm hoping the same thing happens with Mason. CBJ's coach gave him one aspect of traning and now hopefully Reese can plug whatever other holes he wasn't able to plug in CBJ. The reason I'm liking/hoping for this theory to work, is because Mason I think has more natural raw talent than BOB. He didn't win the Calder with luck.

Hopefully the two coaching styles can round out his game and allow his natural talent to shine through. If that's the case, a 3rd+Bob+Leighton for a 2nd+Mason will be much better in the end than what we juyst got for BOB.

Thoughts on the two coaching styles effect?
Reese did a good job with Bob's puck handling. Other than that it seems like he completely ignored Bob's glaring problem with going down early and getting beat up high.

Last edited by LegionOfDoom91: 04-24-2013 at 01:13 PM.