Thread: J.J. Daigneault
View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 02:50 PM
onice

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by E = CH² View Post
Our horrible defense that has a potential Norris winner, two guys in the top 10 for points for dmen (would possibly have 3 if Diaz was still healthy), and allows 5th fewest shots per game.

The same defense that was incapable of shutting the door last season and saw countless leads blown.

If you look at our D, the sum of its parts is heck of a lot better than its individuals parts. If anything, JJD has made lemonade with lemons. And this despite a lengthy absence of one of our top 4 guy, and lack of any big size dmen capable of being physical in front of the net.

The PK has sucked but I'm beginning to think a good part of it is the goalie who can't stop a beach ball this season. The minute he's exposed a little it's in the net (ie on the PK, and the last few games).

What JJD suffer the most from is not being Robinson and speaking French. Two fatal flaws amongst fans on this board.
Yeah but what if we need apple cider. What will that lemonade do?

If I remember correctly most of this board wanted Cunneyworth out after the second game and I don't think anyone will accuse Cunneyworth of speaking French.

Other than that I agree with your post.

onice is offline   Reply With Quote