View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Beerfish

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumptheshark View Post
For me, it is time to seriously address Hemsky on the team. While everyone is bashing Horcoff and saying kick him to the street--Hemsky has been worse then Horcoff. Hemsky was the guy who we called our go to guy--but he has not done too much over the past 5 years

HOrcoff has scored more goals than Hemsky over the past 5 years

67 to 63

Hemsky has never been the guy to stand before the media and taken the **** kicking Horcoff has done over the past 5 years-- I think Hemsky and how he handles himself off the ice is rubbing off wrongly on the young players. Atleast Horcoff stands up and takes a beating on a regular basis

time for Hemsky to go
What sheer and utter garbage. Horcoff owes Hemksy half his salary for carrying is ass around for the years before his big contract.

Also according to the stats I am looking at Horcoff has 59 goals in 313 games over the last 5 years where Hemksy has 63 goals in 248 games. And this is not even looking at ice time and pp time which I'm sure horcoff has in spades over him.

Hemsky should for sure be gone along with a half dozen other vets but to pat Horcoff on the ass as usual when comparing to Hemksy is grasping.