View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 05:04 PM
Frolov 6'3
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsanuri View Post
Do you really want to go down that road.
That is also your opinion.

But what don't you see as a typical team move? We had a stretch of 17 games in 31 days. And our AHL team is across the country. So an emergency recall can take a full day in many instances, depending on the time it happens. We have a free roster spot with that schedule. So you call up the most deserving player just in case you need them.
They actually cracked the line up for a few games, getting valuable experience. The really tough stretch is over so you send them back down where they can play more consistently. You now lose a top 6 forward for 2 games. So you call them back up. Seems quite normal to me.
At least my opinion had any room for discussion. That was the difference. I already said I'm glad we are playing vs Detroit. I was never a fan of his first call-up anyway, but at least he played. When he became a healthy scratch it became annoying (I dont believe in that practice nonsense). Toffoli is the Kings best prospect but I doubt the outcome of those games would have been any different with a player like Kozun.

Frolov 6'3 is offline   Reply With Quote