View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 06:14 PM
hockeyman*

vCash: 500
Post Practise

The only one there.

My plan successfully failed and I learnt I'm the worlds worst stalker. Intended to try and get some auto's from les habs.. Unintentionally met Marc Bergevin in wpg square, I understand how lil girls react to the beebs.. pretty much speechless! Then confidently met a guy from highschool I hadn't seen in 6 years, a very brief conversation. So I ended up running back to the hotel to see the bus roll in and I only could watch Michel, and every player get off the bus.. ******, but eh.. at least I saw them! Ryder was wearing a toque for all you insiders haha. Thinking this was the end of my lil adventure, I turned around and ran into Dave Stubbs and chatted with him for a bit.

Another small tidbit. I asked Dave to sign my jersey, just to get some sort recognition for todays events. In saying that tho, Stubbs is my favourite habs journalist by far so it would of meant something.. If it was Wilde, I would never of thought to ask him. Anyways Dave refused to sign it, because of the respect for the jersey. "I just can't do it" and I nothing else for him to sign. All in all I respect him more for that action!

Go Habs!!!!!!

hockeyman* is offline   Reply With Quote