View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 08:39 PM
mattyd99

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
As he should. Jets are in straight up rebuilding mode right now. Only question is do you take a QB this year? Perhaps you build up the O-line a bit and take whoever falls to the 2nd? Jets have a lot of options and will have even more if they trade down in the draft.

If Smith falls, they can take Smith, Austin, and Bailey. Re-unite those guys and let them run wild on the AFC East.
I know it's boring but I'm hoping the Jets take one of Warmack or Cooper at the 9. Then if they still have the 13, take either Austin or Patterson.

I know there's a premium on 3-4 rushers in this draft and who really knows if Rex is gonna be around next year, and if the new coach will still implement the 3-4. Not sure how smart it is too draft a guy like Mingo or Jones and then switch defenses.

And to the QB. If they trade the 13 to the 49ers, I can see them taking one at the 31 or 34. Not sure if I'd like it but it's a trade they'd make so they could definetely get someone they like. Personally I'd rather them wait until next year as this is obviously a rebuilding year but I know they really like Manuel and Nassib.

mattyd99 is offline   Reply With Quote