Old
04-24-2013, 08:59 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyd99 View Post
I know it's boring but I'm hoping the Jets take one of Warmack or Cooper at the 9. Then if they still have the 13, take either Austin or Patterson.

I know there's a premium on 3-4 rushers in this draft and who really knows if Rex is gonna be around next year, and if the new coach will still implement the 3-4. Not sure how smart it is too draft a guy like Mingo or Jones and then switch defenses.

And to the QB. If they trade the 13 to the 49ers, I can see them taking one at the 31 or 34. Not sure if I'd like it but it's a trade they'd make so they could definetely get someone they like. Personally I'd rather them wait until next year as this is obviously a rebuilding year but I know they really like Manuel and Nassib.
Trade down to take a guard. Both should be available in the teens.

If the Jets take Manuel or Nassib over Smith, it'd just be a disaster for them again. Would be such a stupid move. I don't see how either one should be even considered over Smith. I have to think they are considering those guys for a second round pick. That wouldn't be a bad move, either.

Bird Law is online now   Reply With Quote