View Single Post
Old
04-24-2013, 09:54 PM
DJENTLEMAN
Lost My Avatar Bet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Can't lie those 2 Blackwater looking guys in a couple of the pictures look suspicious. I wonder if they were brought in as private security?
I thought it was confirmed he was a Saudi National?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
The best coverage I encountered was here. I don't know what it was like on ******. I had MSNBC on in the background, and it was really amusing to see them cover something an hour or so after it happened, or better yet, after it was known to be incorrect. It sounds like several news agencies opened themselves up to the possibility of lawsuits.

Pretty sad a group of people on a hockey board with online scanner feeds demolished the pro news.

Which is exactly why it's generally a good idea to form an (political or any type of) opinion without the influence of the commentators that are giving their opinions on the day's news that somehow pass as the media / journalism. It's no longer journalism, it's now fear-based media that has been overpowered by lies and rarely covers the meaningful topics or better yet "problems." Everything is a business and the media has displayed that to a 'T' over the past week.

Makes you wonder how forthcoming they are in any other type of coverage they provide / how much ************ they do on an every day basis. I know I dropped Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS etc from my political TV a long time ago. It's filled with absolute rubbish that has paved the way to kiss critical thinking goodbye for the average American. Logic has been removed and sensationalism / fear mongering / emotion based reporting has checked in.