View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 02:09 AM
Sir Psycho T
More Cowbell!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HossTheBoss View Post
Kinda funny how after the 1st period, LeBlah was hot garbage.. now, everyone's like, "Yeah, I could see him as the 2nd line centre next year".

Just goes to show, you can't make outlandish comments about a player based on a play, period, game, or bad stretch. To be fair, that applies to their good moments as well. I don't think we have to worry about LeBlanc though. He looks like a player for us, if not next year, then sometime in the near-future.
Did you expect anything else from this crowd. The what you have done for me in the last 5 min is more important then what you have done for me in the last 5 years group.

I read those comments, laughed and waited till the end of the game to pass judgement.

Using the whole game as a barometer this kid clearly has the skills and aptitude to play this game.

He reminds me of Saad in many ways, good size but and uses it well, with some speed too, willing to go to dirty areas to make things happen, 2 in all areas of the ice, and have that built in hockey sense that others don't.

Sir Psycho T is offline   Reply With Quote