View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 07:10 AM
NCRanger
Bettman's Enemy

vCash: 500
Over the course of a real season, I don't think Montreal would be anywhere close to a top 4 seed. Think they'd end up in a similar position to where the Rangers are now. If they finish 4th, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Toronto or the Fishsticks knock them out fairly easily. (So, Montreal first, unless there were two games in the Bell Centre on Saturday nights.)

The Rangers for some reason match up well with the Bruins. The Bruins schedule could catch up to them, plus that grind it out style could end up tiring them out. Bruins as my second choice.

I hate bandwagon fanbases and I hate the NHL when they try to ride them. The Rangers are a better team than Washington, but for some reason Washington usually has some ***clown third line scrub turn into Maurice Richard even if Ovechkin is kept under wraps. I HATE Jason Chimera and all the crappy players like him (like 13 interchangeable Ottawa Senators with jersey numbers in the 50's and 60's) and all that bull**** they bring.

Pittsburgh? Rangers don't have a prayer. Not only are they loaded, they also play every game with a 6 vs. 5 advantage with the refs.