View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 08:00 AM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mione134 View Post
They're blaming everyone else for the fact that both of their sons turned into terrorists. It's everyone else's fault. Its America's fault. It's the govt fault. It's a random guy named Mischa. It's disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out the parents knew what was going on. We gave these people money to escape their country. We gave them shelter. Food. An opportunity. And now all of a sudden they hate us and its our fault. And the fact that people can be so ignorant about the whole subject just grinds my gears so to speak. We've got FAU Professor saying it was a 'False Flag'. The same idiot who said the Sandy Hook shooting didn't happen.

Now we have an MIT professor Balakrishnan Rajagopa basically saying we were asking for it.

In this tragedy, people are showing some true colors. I'll be interesting if Mommy Dearest shows up since she technically has a warrant out for her arrest. I'm with you Uncle Ruslan, I can see why you made sure you no longer keep in contact with the crazy bunch.
Deport him his article is asking for it