Thread: Fire Krueger
View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 08:29 AM
joestevens29

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmi Jenkins View Post
Yeah, this stretch and some of these decision lead me to believe that they may consider making a change with Kruger.

This situation reminds me of Calgary from about 6 years ago, they promoted Jim Playfair(I think that who it was), he wasn't ready and replaced him the next year.

I will say this, it better not be Dave Tippett, I give him full marks for what he's done with the Yotes, but if I have to watch this young talent play that unwatchable hockey, it might drive me to drink.
Too late for that.

I honestly don't know who the right guy is. Of all the guys available who is going to be the ones to have this group commit to a system? We already have witnessed that Nelson couldn't get these kids to commit yet with a lessor bunch of kids he can get them to work. I don't think a Torterlla is the answer either. We need to find that next MacLean, McLellan or Byslma, but easier said then done.

For the record I'd like to see what Kreuger can do with some better talent, but at the same time he needs to figure out how to adapt better. If his style is to roll lines and it doesn't work because he doesn't have talent, then he better find a better system.

joestevens29 is online now   Reply With Quote