View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 08:33 AM
hockeyfan2k11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLSandman View Post
Honestly one of the dumbest comments made... If you can't see how the goalie's performance over a long stretch is directly influenced by the play of his defence, then I think you need to sit down and go back to playing NHL 13 gm mode... Seriously, "don't see the defense blaming the goalie for they're bad play".....that's just plain ********.

Lets be honest here people, this is a hockey message board full of nobodies who have the most knees jerk reactions in the world. Ever play a fantasy hockey league? Ever play nhl 13? That's what this is.... Unrealistic trades, stupid analysis, stat watching, etc.. There's a reason so many trades happen in a videogame or fantasy league compared to real life... So many people here don't know their ass from their elbow, and they all think they can do a better job, coaching/managing, or even playing...

Just go look at the trade proposal section on HF, one bad game and the player is up there. It's ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised to see Crosby up there if ever he has a bad playoff run and gets swept in 4... You don't trade franchise players. So get your heads out of your ***** and let the hockey people do their jobs, while you do yours (considering you have one).
Price has been very inconsistent his ENTIRE CAREER. I'm not talking about this stupid stretch. He has had issues focusing his whole career. Don't call someone dumb when you have no bloody clue what you're talking about. Actual unbiased analysis is sorely lacking here.