View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 11:25 AM
hockey4life13

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by all good View Post
Not true, I am from the area, I know the tournament very well, trust me ....you have to pay to be involved, anyone and his grandmother plays in this tournament....there are some decent players but also low caliber players......not ONE SCOUT WILL BE THERE, trust me
This tournament has been going on for years , the UNB V red program has had several teams each year participate , the teams are made up of invites only. The invites have gone out to the top players for their age group including 93 , 94 , 95 , 96 , 97 etc. from all over the maritimes. Dozens and dozens of these players throughout the years have gone on to be drafted to the Q , a lot still currently playing there. Last year , as in previous years not only have there been a number of Q scouts , but also a number of prep school scouts including Notre Dame ,and a number of Jr A scouts. There has also been a number of Q coaches involved, last year had Danny Flynn and Darryl Seward of the Wildcats coach teams to name a few. There are many high caliber players involved in this tournament or at least there has been in years past.