View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 11:50 AM
BroadwayStorm

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BroadwayStorm
The chances of the Giants drafting a linebacker in the first round even if we had zero linebackers in the roster are just zilch. It is not in their philosophy. They value DE, CB, OL, WR a lot more than anything else on the field. Not to mention QB. Expect a pass rusher or guard in the first round. I doubt Warmack falls to us with the Cowboys just ahead of us needing a guard. I also guarantee the chances of Teo getting drafted by the Giants in the first round are -100000000000000000 considering he is not their type of athlete and does not seem to have the mind for a place like NY. The Giants do not draft players they think are not mentally strong or physically ridiculously athletic under Reese in the first, 2nd and third rounds. If Te'o somehow falls to the 4th or so then I would take him but he is a gamble. I also do not think the Giants draft Ogletree in the first when there are better players on the board then him where we will pick. The Guard from UNC is also a monster player. I would love if Sheldon Richardson falls, but I doubt he will.

As for the Jets... Oh boy... see it won't matter as long as they have the dumb owner they have who has Rex Ryan sitting there like a lameduck coach. That can't be good for any of the young players who will come in knowing Rex is gone the following year. Plus he can coach defense but he's a terrible head coach. The Jets need BPA in every round and trade back as much as possible.

BroadwayStorm is offline   Reply With Quote