View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 11:59 AM
Seedling
Fan level 7?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinlizzy View Post
If we are going to start trading to try and reform the character with this team I think there is no option but to fire Kruger. As people have stated it is his job to motivate the team end of story. If they compete and lose I don't have a problem with this but this is the worse group as a team ever. I like the bag skate and from what I have read this has not happened. He is pampering them with the positive pats on the back bs when a firm kick to the backside is needs.

I agree as well that there are too many players on this team with a silver spoon attitude. Hence win one game lose 3 games deal that we have been seeing through this season. I would make it a very miserable time for the players in general and crack the whip hard. As well, I would be putting names on the press box to those **** that don't understand the concept of work ethic. Yes, Mr. Whitney you can hug the popcorn machine for the remainder with your holier then though attitude. I would just tell him go home, don't let the door hit you on the way out buddy.
Completely agree.

Seedling is offline   Reply With Quote