Thread: Fire Krueger
View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 12:37 PM
jmoss45

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinlizzy View Post
If we are going to start trading to try and reform the character with this team I think there is no option but to fire Kruger. As people have stated it is his job to motivate the team end of story. If they compete and lose I don't have a problem with this but this is the worse group as a team ever. I like the bag skate and from what I have read this has not happened. He is pampering them with the positive pats on the back bs when a firm kick to the backside is needs.

I agree as well that there are too many players on this team with a silver spoon attitude. Hence win one game lose 3 games deal that we have been seeing through this season. I would make it a very miserable time for the players in general and crack the whip hard. As well, I would be putting names on the press box to those **** that don't understand the concept of work ethic. Yes, Mr. Whitney you can hug the popcorn machine for the remainder with your holier then though attitude. I would just tell him go home, don't let the door hit you on the way out buddy.
Agreed. 1-9 in their last 10. Pretty obvious that they've packed it in.

Player's coach or not, his job is to motivate the team. He hasn't been able to do that, and this year we can't blame it on not having enough character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeddog View Post
this is what i expect as well... krueger won't be getting it done by december/january, and the oilers will shuffle things around, but it won't matter as it will be too late already
The problem with that is by buying Kruger more time, we'll likely miss out on Tippett and Ruff. Those are prime candidates, and we can't afford to pass them up.

jmoss45 is offline   Reply With Quote