View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 01:52 PM
Quacky
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake88 View Post
After looking at the website for each CHL team and their ticket advertisements I've gathered some observations.

Allen- tickets were being advertised tickets but no amount of games

Arizona- tickets advertised for 33 home games (standard in the CHL)

Bloomington- tickets were advertised but no amount of games was specified

Brampton- tickets were advertised for 36 home game(standard in the ECHL)

St. Charles- barley any info About the team at all and no mention at all of tickets anywhere.

Denver- no ticket info

Fort Worth- no ticket info

Missouri- tickets advertised for 33 home games (standard in the CHL)

Quad city- tickets were advertised but no amount of games were specified.

Rapid city- no ticket info

Tulsa- tickets were advertised but no amount of games were specified.

Wichita- tickets advertised for 33 home games (standard in the CHL)

WHAT THE FUTURE MAY HOLD

Ultimately I think it's very possible we see Rapid City, Missouri, Wichita and Tulsa in the ECHL in the near future

I believe Brampton and Denver also could be possibilities but they would be far less likely. Brampton would work in the Atlantic division but there is no guarantee the league would want to deal with a Canadian team. In order for Denver to be admitted into the ECHL they would probably need permission from the eagles, and given how the Rocky Mountain Rage situation unfolded, I don't see that happening.

Due to the lack of news and advertising, I think we can all assume something is seriously wrong in St. Charles.

I just don't see the ECHL taking a team like Fort Worth due to their attendance trouble and arena.

Ticket info is (and has been) available....

Allen- tickets were being advertised tickets but no amount of games
34 games (33+1 preseason)

Brampton- tickets were advertised for 36 home game(standard in the ECHL)
Includes 36 games (33 regular season and 3 playoff games)

Denver- no ticket info
Season ticket info

Quad city- tickets were advertised but no amount of games were specified.
I'm from Quad City and a STHer who's already bought tickets for next season....it's 33 games

Rapid city- no ticket info
There is ticket info, but the Rush offered at 2-year pkg at the beginning of 2012-13 which most STHers took advantage of

Tulsa- tickets were advertised but no amount of games were specified.
[url-http://www.tulsaoilers.com/tickets/full-season/]33 games...menu at bottom of page[/url]

Fort Worth may move to juniors after this season, especially if they get a junior team in Houston with the Aeros gone.

Rapid City is questionable, but the franchise agreement for each team is valid for 10 years and doesn't include any type of buyout agreement. Rapid is in the 5th year of their 10-year agreement. Not sure how they'd get out, but they may have a plan!

St. Charles....who knows??!!