View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 01:45 PM
cyclones22

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
I don't think it matters how Penner performs in the playoffs this year. As you stated, the ship has already sailed. The Kings can't endure another season like this from Penner. It's time they brought in a winger who can show up to play most nights and will be regularly paired with Richards and Carter. Hopefully Lombardi will able to find one this off-season via trade or free agency. Penner can go elsewhere to drive coaches and fans mad with his inconsistent play.
I think the plan is for Toffoli to slot in next season. Sutter made mention in an interview that Toffoli is going to need to learn how to play left wing. That's a lot to ask of a young guy, but he looks the part when he's out there. Pearson is next in line at left wing as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeking View Post
why sit nolan he has looked the best with puck management lately
Won't happen in this playoffs, but I still think Nolan has higher upside than King and maybe they flip lines in the future. Nolan handles the puck much better than King. Fights hard along the boards and has better vision as well.

Last edited by cyclones22: 04-25-2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Didn't want to post twice.
cyclones22 is offline   Reply With Quote