Thread: Fire Krueger
View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 01:47 PM
frag2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
What concerns me is that we've had 4 coaches in the last 5 seasons and the players know it.

All of the people firing coaches at every turn seem to have no awareness that this removes ANY responsibility and accountability from the players that know somebody else is walking the plank anyway.

People complain about coaches here not being able to hold this motley crew accountable without considering for a moment how much credibility we've stripped from the coaching position here.

As in "meet your new boss, we're not sure how long he'll be around but try to play nice..."

Coaches are afforded zero latitude here. Players know it.
Don't get me wrong, the personnel doesn't help either. I'm not a tier 1 fan by any means but having seen the team live and what "happens" before face offs [which SNET cuts off all the time], the team is just too lazy. Ultimately, that's the coach's job to fix. Either beat motivation into said player or have the GM ship him for something else.

Clear floaters that Krueger should've worked harder on-Horcoff, Smyth, Eberle, Almost all the D but Fistric.

And for some reason, the game seems slower to me in person...

frag2 is online now   Reply With Quote