View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 01:49 PM
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
I'm a big fan of Emelin's, but the point is still do you play Boullion or LJV. Markov, Subban, Gorges, Diaz and Tinordi are certainly in. That leaves Boullion and LJV. How is that not in direct competition?

You seem to be arguing that Tinordi is out, but he's not. He's in, so the choice is between the above. I was also of the mindset that Tinordi was better kept in the AHL despite me believing in him, only cuz he's not had much time with the team and has 2 games left, BUT he is a lot of what we need given Emelin's absence so given that he's here, I'm "appy".

While I think LJV has been good, if we need someone who can wear down opponents and clear the crease as well as be good on the PK, Tinordi fits the bill.

If I'm not wrong, you are basically questioning Tinordi being in, correct?
I know you're responding to idk, but I have a little comment to make.

Emelin was good at "digging" out the puck for Markov. Bouillon is not, it seems, because he is not paired with Markov. I don't see how Weber is worse than Bouillon at moving the puck for Tinordi. And I don't like Weber either. He's weak on his skates and falls down easily. But hell, he's not that worse than Bouillon and could give the 2nd PP wave some freaking life.