View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 02:14 PM
digdug41982

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HossTheBoss View Post
You don't say. It's not a matter of disagreeing, as you fail to "see". It's a matter of it being near irrelevant if Chicago's forced to use him, thus making a big deal of it it's absolutely ridiculous. If they don't give him a start, their, how did you put it, a "Milbury" franchise? x100000000000000000.
Because it being dumb for the sake of being dumb. Look at Leblanc last night, brutal in the first, lost, then he found his way late. For a goalie, it is even worse.

Here is what I mean when I say I don't see things the way you do. Here is how I look at things.

Proposal: Start Hutton in one of the back to back games this weekend.

Pros
-Gives Crawford rest before playoffs
-Let's Hutton get his first NHL game in before the playoffs, helps work the nervousness out, especially if Emery isn't ready to go

Cons
-None

Answer: The only smart thing to do is to start Hutton one of these games. Doing otherwise would be counterproductive, aka dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HossTheBoss View Post
No, claiming he's "in bad shape", considering how he left, is idiotic. Maybe he's still sore and came back too early. You make it seem like Emery looked seriously injured and we can clearly say he won't be playing in the playoffs. He's day-to-day, and left the ice under his own power. Dear god.
Well, the playoffs are here now. I don't like the way he, or Sharp for that matter, are going into it. The only thing we can do these last two games and insure other guys are ready just in case.

digdug41982 is offline   Reply With Quote