Thread: Fire Krueger
View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 03:27 PM
bucktown

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Management has removed any accountability from the players. 4 new coaches in 5 years means that somebody else is always said to be at fault, and the players need commit to listen to nobody.

At what point do we put up, and back up a coach and DEMAND that the players adhere and comply with direction and gameplan.

Lack of accountability here is all on management not putting players feet to fire.
When we get an *actual NHL coach* who can adapt to the skillset of the players in front of him and the game situations he will face, and not try and pound a square peg through a round hole or reinvent the wheel.

You show me a Mike Babcock/Ken Hitchcock/Joel Quenneville/Claude Julien behind the bench and I'll show you an accountable locker room.

edit: This team hasn't had an *actual NHL coach* since Sather. Let some other org break in the Tom Renneys/Kirk Muller/WreckitRalphs of the hockey world, and our head office isn't capable of finding the Dan Bylsma's, even though I'm convinced Tod Nelson might be the real deal. How they haven't figured out to grab a Ruff/Hartley/Tippet when they become available is beyond me, then bring up Nelson to assistant coach, and groom him for eventual head coaching duties. 4 experiments/stopgaps in 5 years is disgusting.

Last edited by bucktown: 04-25-2013 at 03:43 PM.
bucktown is offline   Reply With Quote