Old
04-25-2013, 02:46 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haute Couturier View Post
They have to worry about filling up the WFC. I would imagine teams think long and hard about trading their first when they are hosting the draft.
Eh, I think the draft will be attended equally regardless of if the Flyers have a first rounder or not. If you are buying a ticket for the draft, you are most likely not a casual fan. If you are not a casual fan, you are going to be interested in seeing the draft regardless of the Flyers drafting in the first round. I could be wrong, but I know I plan on going regardless, and I imagine those planning on going only to see the Flyers pick are greatly outnumbered by those going just to watch the draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
I don't think that's the case. I just think they value it a little more than they normally would. If its a no-brainer type of player they'll move it but I don't think Clowe fits that bill.
Yeah I guess that makes sense. I mean I would be surprised if they were holding on to it just to call a name out in Philadelphia. If Clowe wasn't their guy and they didn't want to part with it for HIM, ok. If they simply won't part with it, I would be surprised.