View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 03:49 PM
WakeUpNHL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Dear God, you're seriously starting to top off the annoyance meter.

Spare me the crap cliché ''don't know how to put a NHL team together''. You're a freaking internet board poster, just like the rest of us.

Now, moving on...
Who here said that DD was the ideal 3rd liner? Or that he even was your typical third liner?? Nobody.
Whether you like it or not, unless DD is traded, he will remain part of our team. Neither you nor I have the power to trade the guy, so unless management moves him, he will be here to start the year next year.
So instead of whining like a 5 year old baby because you didn't get your candy, let's talk about what CAN be done with him here. That is where my moving down to 3rd line suggestion comes from.

And if he can put up 45pts, it is much better than 3.5M of scratching.

Saying MB will hopefully move him is swell and all, but you have no idea if this will actually happen, so what if he doesn't?? Care to give a realistic idea? Or are you going to spew out more babble crap like sending him down to AHL or buying him out, ''He sucks..blablabla..he'S soft..blablabla''? If you do that, then I already know how your simple mind works, so spare me the response.
Small as he is...there is nowhere to hide DD in this lineup if he cannot play top 2 center.

The opportunity cost of DD in the lineup is too great at this point, my suggestion would be as 13th forward sitting in the press box.

My prediction is that DD will be either displaced out of the lineup or shipped out before the calendar end of 2013.