View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 06:08 PM
Hansman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by S Bah View Post
I'm hoping that with 6 picks in the first 3 rounds that the Habs can draft the cream off the top of the project power forwards. While keeping an eye on those types of players from all leagues in North America, my picks are Mike McCarron - RW -6'5" - 229 lbs. John Hayden - Center -6'2" - 220 lbs. and Tyler Hill - LW - 6'6" - 220lbs. These three players when in their last year in College should be Captains of their teams and most likely playing on the first lines, the PP and the PK. After a year in Hamilton the Habs can unleash these weapons on the NHL,either as a line or as the power forward on each line they play on. Anyway you slice it the fans will be like rabid dogs following all of them and deciding which one is their favorite IMHO. Make it so, please draft some of these gems to play alongside the Gallagher's, Hudon's, Collberg's in our near future. Finally our players won't be subjected to the harsh abuse showered upon them in cities like Boston, Toronto, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. If the Habs have a few bigger forwards it will take part of the load off of the defence and the team will have less injuries. As well the team will have more energy,while the opposition's defence will get tired/exhausted under the pressure/hits from these players.Their are many reasons why teams load up with truculent players besides fighting and intimidation, these three players can play whatever game is played. All of them can skate and have talent, also they show leadership on every team that they have played for in their careers. Please draft these guys even if it means trading for more picks.
I have the same agenda.This should make DD scratch his head