View Single Post
Old
12-31-2003, 08:05 AM
capn89*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex88
I could not believe how ticked the Blues were at the end because they thought we had the top PP unit on. Brash and Prims are not that and I thought Seidenberg was on too.
Servers them right for Drake and Weight taking runs - just wish someone had taking Weights head off last night.
On top of what you said, what would it matter if Hitch DID put the top powerplay unit on the ice? Do teams that get ***** slapped get to wear pink skirts and we're not aloud to humiliate them? Is there some rule I'm unaware of in the NHL that says "once you have blown a team out, go easy on them?" Just because the Blues stunk up their own joint doesn't mean the Flyers should go easy on them... point being, when a team is losing 3-0 or 4-0 and it's the closing minutes of the game do they go easy so that the goalie can get a shutout? Of course not, so why should a team that's winning 7-2 stop trying to score, not like the Blues stopped. I just think it's funny... but you know what's funnier? When big "tough" men stand behind glass and point hockey sticks... I'd like to see him do that on the ice lol