View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 09:49 PM
Chris Cutter
Devil's Advocate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Yeah, I am going to guess no one although they may give a guy like Prust a break.

The Bruins could lose in WSH or vs OTT for sure, you don't want to blow the division title because you rested key guys.
I definitely agree on Prust, his shoulder is obviously not a 100% and I don't want him fighting meatheads like McLaren or Orr just before the playoffs. Bouillon and Markov are probably pretty beat up and it's been showing in their play in the last stretch of the season. Markov has been playing 25 mins/game all season long and played around 20 mins a night in the KHL too. Playing that many minutes (and they aren't easy match-ups either) after barely playing in the last two and a half years has affected him a lot. I think he'd benefit a lot from a rest, especially against a team as physical as the Leafs. Gorges played good tonight but he's been one of our worst defender in the last three weeks and I have a feeling he's been playing hurt too. Bouillon is an old man and he would also benefit from it. Plekanec's been playing tough minutes all year and he's only missed like two games this year, I want a fresh Pleky for the playoffs. Ryder is obviously not a 100% right now, he missed a game a week ago because of an undisclosed injury so again resting him is logical and Gionta is the captain and takes a lot of abuse from other teams.

Give a ******** of ice time to the Eller line and make Subban play 30 minutes.

Chris Cutter is online now   Reply With Quote