GDT - Baby Habs vs. York Lions, 7 PM est
View Single Post
09-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Join Date: Aug 2004
I just got back from the game. It wasn't as intense as the previous two, and it was really obvious. A few thoughts:
1) They played the line of Petit/Mouton/Picard/Picard-Hooper alot in the 3rd period, they were the only line that didn't dominate the York team.
2) Most of the big guns didn't play much in the 3rd, but they put up the points when they did.
3) Jon Gleed (#55) looked solid/confident tonight, moreso than the other games. He has a strong wrist-shot.
4) The York goal came with 2:35 left in the 3rd, and generated the biggest cheer from the crowd which was quite small.
5) Price was dressed as the backup goalie, tells me he'll be playing tomorrow.
6) Grabs' goal (the 15th I think) was gorgeous, he picked the top corner Kovalev-style from the top of the faceoff cricle.
7) Aforementioned 3rd period with no clock stopages.
I'll answer any questions you guys post to the best of my abilities.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HappyFan