View Single Post
Old
09-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

vCash: 500
Sadly I can't quite round out the boxscore. After sitting through the TOR-FLO game and the first two periods of the York romp, I figured I'd give my little guy a break and bring him home early. He couldn't take much more, and there was clearly no point in staying any longer. The Boxscore for periods one and two by my notes:

1st
1. D'Agostini (unassisted)
2. St.Denis (Aubin, Kostitsyn)
3. Cepek (unassisted)
4. Aubin (Carle, Kostitsyn)
2nd
5. Aubin (Kostitsyn, Carle)
6. Carle (Kostitsyn, ?)
7. Kostitsyn (Aubin, Carle)
8. Gleed (White, Stewart)
9. Grabovski (Latendresse)
3rd
... well, I was walking out as the third period was starting, but I think they scored 3 goals in the time it took me to walk to the streetcars and the PA system is loud enough that you can sort of hear it from the streetcar stop... I thought I heard something like this:
10. Maxwell (Aubin?, ?)
11. Petit (Picard-Hooper, ?)
12. D'Agostini (Latendresse, Carle)
that means the other 3 goals I missed should have been Carle, Grabovski, and Maxwell, I guess.

There wasn't any juggling of the lines to start the game, except that this time the third and 4th lines were seeing much more time plus specialty team time.
Latendresse-Chipchura-D'Agostini
Aubin-Grabovski-Kostitsyn
Stewart-Maxwell-White
Mouton-PicardHooper-Petit
Cepek-St.Denis
Joanisse-Carle
O'Byrne-Gleed
Lacasse

Shots were 20-3 in the first and 36-7 after the 2nd.

There isn't really much point in making individual player comments, the play was so lopsided. Even the guys like Gleed and Cepek looked great compared to the opposition.

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote