View Single Post
Old
04-25-2013, 11:52 PM
Chazz Reinhold

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black1963 View Post
With Brownie out, I don't expect those numbers to improve against the sharx. Our roster of LWs are kind a weak, no?

TT
Penner
King
Richie
Clifford
Toffoli is not a left wing, hence Sutter saying he needed to learn how to play it over the summer.

Quote:
“When we brought him up, we weren’t trying to force him into anything, and it’s what we said,” Darryl Sutter said. “Because of the schedule, we need lots of guys and one thing I know going forward with him, just because the way our positions stack up, he’s going to have to be a more versatile player in terms of position-wise, because his primary position is right wing, and that’s going to be a tough place for him to play when you have Willie and Jeff ahead of him at right wing, and Lewie’s got a good role on our team. He’s going to have a hard time not being any more than what we are right now on a good team, and I’ve talked to him about it. He hasn’t played much left wing, but he’s played a lot of center. Usually good players in Canada on kids teams play center, right? So we’re going to have to do some work with him on that this summer and go from there.”
http://lakingsinsider.com/2013/04/12...sition-switch/

Chazz Reinhold is offline   Reply With Quote